Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Welcome Letter


My name is Matthew Birke, your child’s CC Foundations tutor. Before I had children, I taught middle school math for six years and was a network administrator for eight years. I decided to stay home when my son, Noah, was born.  I have been home schooling since he was four and this is my fourth year as a CC tutor. I have three children  Noah , Madeleine, and Evangeline.    
       
If there are any special requests or concerns about your child in my class please let me know.  This includes things that you would like me to help work on including  neatness, presentations, behavior, etc….  I am here to help.  You can get in touch with me by cell phone, (504) 452-3380, or email,  matthewbirke@gmail.com.  Contact me for anything.
I am looking forward to meeting your children.  It should be a very exciting class with all boys.

Matthew Birke

No comments:

Post a Comment